Site Network: Home | My Facebook | My Friendster | About

Hey guys!


Hey, nice to meet ya! i wanna make new friends from each corner of da world! share our taste in cool stuff for teens n hopefully could exchange informations regarding of hot items! if u have anything to tell me, add me directly at my yahoo messenger account, or just email straight to me! wildan87_pisces@yahoo.com. don`t worry, i`m a nice guy n would really pleased to know bout u. btw, plz leave some comments k! thanx!

so far, this is all about myself :

wut`s my name?
Ahmad Wildan Azhar

my age?
20 going 21!

where do i live?
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!

how bout my job?
Undergraduate student (Medicine) in Univercity College Dublin, Ireland
p/s : so, currently i`m staying in dublin


wut am i interested in?
gadgets, electronic things, shoes, clothings, pants, watches, games (that covers almost everything ayte? hehe)

1 comments:

At October 21, 2007 at 1:02 AM Anonymous said...

Hmm,teruskan usaha mengupdate blog.
Tp awk xleh lwn pompuan yg majoritinyer suke lyn blog.
Haha.

 

Post a Comment